Will I have to pay for returning my item to you? (Steel)
- If you received a damaged item and/or received the wrong order, you are not responsible for any Shipping/Handling Costs associated with a Return Label.
- If the company requests the damaged/wrong item(s) be returned, Redline Steel will cover all Shipping Costs per a Return Label. This Return Label is created and sent to you via email once your order has been processed for a Remake.
- Although we accept Returns on all purchases within 30 Days from the delivery date, please note that if you are returning your item for an exchange or refund, we are unable to provide a Return Label for the return. Therefore, the Customer is responsible for shipping the item back to us.
- Please Refer to the Company Address down below for returning purchases.
- In Order to avoid potential delays - We ask that you write your Order Number or Email Address on the label so that we may have reference for the returned package.
- Custom Items are not eligible for refunds/exchanges. If an item is damaged, kindly attach and send photos of the damages to our Support Team and we will process a remake if deemed appropriate.
Return To Sender
265 Short Pike Rd. SW
Huntsville, AL 35824