Custom Canvas Terms and Conditions
- Acceptable Content Guidelines
- We at Redline wish you to have the best experience with our Custom Canvas line. We are proud to offer this service; however, we want submitted content to be respectful of others and the law, so please keep that in-mind before you hit the submit button on your purchase.
- Content that is hateful, illegal, and/or violates intellectually property rights may be reviewed and removed at any time.
- Redline Steel holds the right to refuse any content that goes against the guidelines listed above.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Redline respects your content and empowers you to express your voice and ideas. We ask that you respect the work and creative rights of others. You must either own the content you submit, or have the rights to use the image at their discretion.
- Content MUST comply with the right of publicity, trademark, and copyright laws.
- Illegal Content
- We will remove content that depicts nudity, explicit obscenity or other content that depicts or promotes illegal activity. You MUST follow all federal, state, and local laws relating to customized goods. It's your responsibility to understand and educate yourself on what you can and cannot create.
- Hateful Content
- Redline Steel is proud to serve customers of all backgrounds around the world. We value tolerance, understanding, and respect above all else and strictly prohibit content that expresses hatred towards any person or group.
- You cannot upload this sort of content no matter what -- it's just not in the spirit of who we are as a company.
- A Few More Notes
- Your Content is yours -- Redline won't use it in our advertising nor as promotional material without your permission. All content is subject to review and we reserve the right to remove it at any time for any reason. Each case is evaluated individually.
- It's your responsibility as the consumer to follow and wholeheartedly abide by our content guidelines.
- By submitting content to Redline, you accept that it complies with both our guidelines and Terms and Conditions.
- For More Information on Company Policies, please refer here.